Computer-Driven Technology, Convenience-Driven Sales
Height: 6' 4"
Width: 2' 9"
Footprint: 5-1/2 sq. ft.
Weight: 500 lbs
Power: 120 VAC, 15A
with isolated earth ground
Quick-Tag allows you to create your own affordable, custom engraved personal identification and pet I.D. tags in less than two minutes. The stand-alone system uses a computer-driven engraver, easy-to-use video touch screen, and cash or credit payment options to make the self-service process convenient, easy and fun for your customers. (Token payment option is available if appropriate for your store environment.) All machines are stocked with high-quality tags in various shapes, sizes and colors.
Easy-To-Use Steps: Select your favorite tag from six available styles, type in the desired name and phone number, then select which payment method is best for you, and watch as your tag engraves and dispenses.
Profit Opportunity: The state-of-the-art, patented Quick-Tag engraving system can generate annual PROFITS of more than $4,800 on average.
A Category That Knows No Boundaries
With the growing need for secure property identification, and the ever increasing population of pets across the nation, the personal and pet I.D. tag category is exhibiting tremendous growth, especially with the ease of use and easy access that Quick-Tag provides. Explosive growth can be attributed to:
- Over 1 billion passengers boarded airplanes in the U.S. in 1996. 1
- A 7% increase in U.S. airline travelers vs 1995. 1
- Over 2.4 million complaints of misplaced airport luggage annually. 2
- 110 million U.S. dog and cat population. 3
- 21% of dog owners and 8% of cat owners purchase tags annually. 3
1 FAA DOT/TSC CY 96 ACAIS Database.
2 Post Intelligencer News Service 8/14/97.
3 APPMA National Pet Owners Survey 96/97.
Current Market Estimate: 15 million I.D. tags and 18 million pet tags, or over $155 million in annual sales.
Competition: Current mail-order methods of purchasing I.D. tags are labor-intensive, time-consuming, and subject to shipping charges and spelling errors.
Benefits You Can Identify With:
- Profitable: realize a high profit from a small space.
- Builds Traffic: unique destination product attracts new customers.
- No Expense: Quick-Tag provides the machine and the inventory.*
- Minimal Labor: Quick-Tag provides regular maintenance, service and collection visits.
- Customer Service: trained representatives are just a phone call away.
- Instant Gratification: customer watches as the tags are engraved.
- Convenient: located where your customers like to shop.
- Fast & Easy: touch screen technology produces tags in less than two minutes.
- Many Uses: personal identification tags for various occasions.
- Pet Care: promotes responsible ownership.
*Dependent upon program option.
Trade & Consumer Support Means Quick Profits
- Awareness generating machine signage.
- Promotional POP signage.
- Register easels with display tags attached.
- Updated, refreshed software.
- New I.D. and pet tag style introductions.
- Trade show participation.
- Cross-promotional opportunities.
- Publication advertisements and product placements.
- Couponing opportunities.
- Ability to promote via circulars.
- Direct mail.
- Special Event Promotional Kits.
Consumers Will Soon Discover The Many Uses For The Quick-Tag System
- Pet Tags
- Sports Bags
- Camera Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Key Chain I.D.s
For more information:
Consumer NoteThe Hillman Group distributes products through commercial accounts and is unable to sell direct to the consumer. If you would like to know where to purchase our products or have any product related questions, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.242.9937 6 am to 5 pm Mountain Time or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.