Compact, Self-Contained Computerized Tag Engraving System
Weight: 23 lbs.
Power: 110 volts
PetScribe fits easily on counters and desktops allowing you to create affordable, custom engraved pet I.D. tags in less than a minute. Tags come in a variety of high quality anodized aluminum colors and shapes.
Easy-To-Use Steps: Pet owner selects tag design, operator inserts corresponding fixture into the machine, types in the desired information and presses the engrave key. It's that simple!
Profit Opportunity: The state of the art, patented PetScribe engraving system can generate substantial annual profits.
Personal, Versatile & Profitable
- PetScribe can accommodate large and small tags.
- Larger tags can accommodate up to six lines of engraving.
- Tags can be engraved on both sides.
- Letter compression provides for larger engraving if fewer lines of information are needed.
- Provides a new profit center for your store.
Benefits You Can Identify With
- Profitable: realize a high profit from a small space.
- Builds Traffic: unique destination product attracts new customers.
- Minimal Labor: PetScribe provides regular maintenance service.
- Customer Service: trained representatives are just a phone call away.
- Instant Gratification: customer receives tag(s) instantly.
- Convenient: located where your customers like to shop.
- Pet Care: promotes responsible pet ownership.
- Many Uses: personal identification tags for various uses.
Immediate Tags For Your Clients Pets
With the growing need for secure property identification, and the ever-increasing population of pets across the nation, the personal and pet I.D. tag category is exhibiting tremendous growth, especially with the ease of use that PetScribe provides. Explosive growth can be attributed to:
- 140 million U.S. dog and cat population. 4
- 22% of dog owners and 8% of cat owners purchase tags annually. 1
- Over 60 million households own a dog and/or cat. 1
- An I.D. tag is the third most purchased "dog care" item. 2
- 1 in 3 dogs will get lost during their lifetime and will need identification. 3
1 PPMA National Pet Owners Survey 1996/97
2 APPMA National Pet Owners Survey 2000/01
3 AZ Humane Society 1999
4 APPMA National Pet Owners Survey 2003/04
Current market estimates: 15 million I.D. tags and 18 million pet tags, or over $155 million in annual sales.
Competition: Current mail order methods of purchasing I.D. tags are labor intensive, time consuming and subject to shipping charges and spelling errors.
To place an order please download our Tag Order Form (PDF 545KB) and Sports Tag Order Form (PDF 79KB).
For more information: