At Hillman, we help our retail partners easily manage the complex and time-consuming task of merchandising and displaying products in SKU-intensive environments. By working closely with retailers, we evaluate the needs of every store and deliver in-store solutions with their unique needs in mind.
For more information about how we can optimize your in-store merchandising, please contact your local sales representative, our Customer Service Department (800) 800-4900 or visit our Contact Page.
We deliver unique, in-store solutions with specific store sizes and consumers in mind. Our dedicated merchandising team partners closely with retailers to present our product categories using customized planograms and product assortments, designed to maximize product exposure for each store. We leverage:
- Latest shopper insights and trends
- Customized signs with retailers’ branding
- Variety of shelf sizes and styles for display options (e.g., drawers, hangers, vertical, horizontal, etc.)
- Packaging designed for easy display
- In-aisle shopper aids such as:
- Color-coded category sections conveyed via signage
- Consumer-friendly measurement tools and gauges
- Printed resources such as spring finders and reference guides
- Impactful product images throughout signage convey product size, shape and finish
- Clear descriptions of product benefits
- Consumer-friendly bagging and organization at shelf with write-on options for prices and quantities
By using our flexible merchandising solutions, retailers can manage a range of complex categories and display many products in an easy-to-maintain and easy-to-shop way.
Our merchandising solutions include the following categories:
- Builders Hardware
- Threaded Rods & Shapes
- Agri Center
- Construction Fastening Products
- Picture Hanging Products
- Key Accessories
- Letters, Numbers & Signs
- Cross Merchandising Vehicles